
Hello and welcome, to yet another post! I've been really bored, so I've started reading again, not that much but what ever. There is this really good book Bottled Up by Jaye Murray. It's really different, its realistic fiction, even though I'm normally a fantasy reader. Who actually reads unless its SSR?
This book to me is really important and gives you a different view, of your life. If you have an older brother or sister you can really connect to it.
Summary: Pip is struggling in school, getting in trouble, fights, drugs, alcohol, but after he is threatened to get kicked out of school. What he calls black mailed. Which to him means certain death. As the story progresses he realizes he cant keep going the way he is and he is becoming more and more like his insane father... and so is his brother.
Its a good read short, and i liked it. Like M&M's. You'll get it if you read it.
Be nerdy once in a while toss out a book!
J4TST

No comments:
Post a Comment