Hello and welcome, to yet another post on just for the sake of talking.This totally came out of randomness i tell you but so do a lot of posts on here. My good friend KCB sent me an email that made me think, she kinda babbled but i think we all do in emails. But she asked from a quote,
An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.
~ Jim Hayes
Now the huge question was, How many of you would help me? Here is the rest of the email i sent because i was bored and curious so i sent the same email rewritten out saying, its okay if u wouldn't some people just don't have it in them, not to mention its gross, and weird not saying i would handle dead bodies. :P hey its a question out of randomness just curious beacuse i was asked.
Some friends where quick too say no way girl that's gross! Okay fine. Good to know, i understand totally. Others where quick to accuse me of murder. Great friends i know :). Some said hey I'll back you up 110%.
But the one's who really scared me, where the one's who didn't reply and let me tell you that was a lot of them.
So ask your friends, what do they say?
I'm the kind of person who would take a bullet for anyone innocent, a decent heart, a friend, family. So this kinda got me thinking. Is that a good characteristic or bad? Even if it was bad i probably wouldn't change. I love all my friends equally no matter how many crazy stunts they pull. I don't know some people say I'm tough but i don't think so. If i could throw my life away just to know that some one who was innocent was saved, is that good? Of course i would. Its just me no questions asked, set in stone.
But it also got me thinking the friends who didn't respond. Reminded me of some dumb time when i was hanging out with some of my friends, and there was a dog. I knew where the dog lived but i knew nothing about the owner or anything the dog was totally friendly. But when i asked my friends there was three of them with me at the time to help me bring the dog to its owner. They all refused they where scared, or embarrassed maybe too lazy. I mean it was a dog! Not a dead body. So i go walking up to this house. To me my friendships totally depend on trust. I have to say though some of my friends i just don't. So i go walking up to the house alone and they stand back 500 yds and watch me. What is that??? I ring the bell a few times and finally some one opens the door, it was an old man! Nice as ever so glad to get his dog back. But i cant help but wonder what if there was an accident would those friends who didn't help me with the dog would the friends who didn't respond, would the friends who abandoned me in the past, take me to the hospital if i broke my arm? The friends who did respond i know would, weather they said yes or no. But the other one's well I'll never know.
Thanks for listening to the babble.
J4TST

i would asume u did the murder. btw thats smellie's signature
ReplyDeleteu murdered the person
ReplyDeleteI DIDNT MURDER SOME1 :o
ReplyDeleteUR GONNA GET ME IN TROUBLE
u will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:o who???
ReplyDeleteJ4TST