Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What do you think of Hannah Montannah

Hello and welcome to yet another fantastic post on just for the sake of talking. We thank our frequent viewers ty!!!!!!!!!!! how many of you thought i would write about the famous singer Hannah Montannah?

Many of you may know the singer Hannah Montannah on Disney channel.
Me personally i don't really like country or her songs but I'm here to ask what you guys think. Too me i don't really hate her, i just don't like her. To me shes a huge joke that i can make fun of or something. For fun. Freedom of speech and all that. She's kinda annoying but if you like her I'm not trying to change your opinions. She has a movie coming out, i have no idea what its about. But if you see it and liked it or hated it thought it was boring exiting scary what ever feel free to post a summery in the comments.

What I'm really interested in is you guys comments. I was talking to a friend with different opinions than mine and i thought it was interesting and i guess i never considered wheather she really liked her or not. My bad. There i was making fun of the singer, because my friend was going to the movie. I thought she was maybe going to make fun of it or something so i responded with a huge ewwwww to the max. Joking around, i really don't care about the singer. So i apologize.

What do you think of her music? Is she a huge joke? Should i be able to make fun of singers? I don't know. I'm stupid. I'd love to hear your comments, criticisms, what ever. Is it just criticism? Hey im no singer, so shes better than me, and i dont want to be a singer. Love to hear your responces, shoe slugger thank you so much but could we have other listeners comment as well it makes it so much more funner.

Criticism can hurt and it can help you become stronger.
J4TST

2 comments:

  1. Hannah Monatana sucks!!! Hopefully the movie means that they're cancelling the show all together! And her singing sucks, too. It sounds like she's just talking into the mic.

    ReplyDelete