
Hi and welcome, to yet another post on just for the sake of talking! But this is our very first travel post.
Earlier this week, i traveled to New York, NY with my family. Even though we are Massachusetts natives we never had a chance to do more than drive through. We had a wonderful time, it was very very windy that weekend. So on the ferry around the statue of liberty the boat was rocking and our fingers where frozen and in every picture our hair is blowing in multiple directions. We also visited the Empire state building going up to the 86 floor, i caught a pigeon!!! Had a great time among the New york drivers, as well. More to tell later maybe if i feel like typing!!!!!
By the way I'm no Yankees fan-Go Red Soxs!!!!
By the way I'm no Yankees fan-Go Red Soxs!!!!
j4tst

I love NY!!!! its so much fun there, and im glad you had fun!!
ReplyDeletelove,
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
ty i really did i love new england ive been to every where in new england and along the east coast.
ReplyDeletej4sts