Monday, April 13, 2009

The play i was in!

hey and welcome to another post!!!!


I was in a play about pirates argh. ahoy what ever. It was really fun and i was bored. It was bout hey i actually had a kinda big part cool right? Well there is this kid in the story im the kids bff in the play. The kids rich, $ im not :(. I become a pirate!!!! cool right? they become a soldier or somthing.


then in the end they kill me! sad right. Xp Bad guys are ALWAYS SUPPOST TO WIN!!! since when have they changed that? I mean come on!!! Well i'll adimit i messed up in the begining with my lines and there where a few other mistakes like the dude dropped the gun! when he was suppost to shoot me and shouted oops! lol. so it turned into a comedy! Oh yeah i had wicked cool tatoos and everything. :D


it was kinda a joke there wherent alot of people there so we felt free to mess up, joke around. What ever. Especially during the 'battle' that was suppost to last five secounds and lasted ten minutes lol. The director was mad but who cares we had fun right?


I ALWAYS WIN


J4TST


now i sound like some super competitive freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment